December 5
Go see Santa

(and this is why I always buy the photo the professional takes)
But, even though my photo is blurry and of course was taken in a gym, which just yells "going to turn out dark", I still like the photo. The girls are totally relaxed and happy to be sitting with Santa. They sat there for quite some time chatting with him. Abigail asked for a MP3 player, Ash for a Belle dress and toy for Jake.
Tonight we're just hanging out. Probably going to enjoy some popcorn and a Christmas movie later.
Christmas Color: Red (Burning Bush)
Scripture Reading: Exodus 3:2-8
From the book: What do you do when you see a red light? You pay attention, and you stop. And that's what Moses did when he saw the red light of the burning bush.
The color red is all around us this season, so stop and pay attention. Take a moment to remember that God saved his people, and that includes you!
2 comments:
First, thank you for sharing the "Colors of Christmas" with me :). Kelly gave it to me on Friday. I think I might wait until the 12 days before Christmas and work through it.
I love your picture ... fuzzy and all it captures the moment!
Where did you find Santa?
Yes thanks for sharing..I'll have to pick one up. I loved the section about the RED and stopping to think. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment