12.07.2009

Let it Snow



We woke up to a blanket of snow on the ground. It was beautiful!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Don't you just want to turn the fireplace on, wear cozy socks, listen to Christmas music and bake away the day? I sure do, but I have a list of other things to do today. Maybe the next snow day I can.





I'll be back later to fill in our advent day activity and Christmas color.

December 7
Make Christmas ornaments

Melissa invited the girls over to make ornaments with the boys. The girls couldn't wait to put them on the tree, they were asking me when we were going to get one.
(picture coming soon)

Side note: This is Cody and Abigail's conversation on the way home from school.
Cody: Abigail I have a Christmas present for you.
Abigail: You do?
Cody: Yes, it a ring. (He pulls out a purple reindeer ring) It can be your wedding ring.
Abigail: Okay, thanks!
Cody: I had a gold one but it broke.

Christmas color: Yellow (Wheat)
Scripture reading: Micah 5:2

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Wow! Your girls were up early and out playing in the snow! What a wonderful start to the day/week!

Happy Week!

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your blog. It helps me remember the true meaning of Christmas. Thanks for sharing your creative thoughts. Aunt Margaret