12.31.2009

Not pictured in 2009

I thought about doing an end of the year slide show, but then I thought maybe I'd just post some of my favorite pictures from the year, and then as I was looking through them, I decided to just share some of the pictures that never made it the blog.

So, here's a picture from each month that never made the cut, until now.

January
My oh so sweet husband, throwing a snowball at me.


February
This is just one of many photos Ashlynn took with my camera this year. I always know it's her, she usually get's a body part in them.


March
Love at first sight.


April
Our future Tball player up to bat.


May
My favorite 'thing' to look out the back door and see, Jakers!


June
My girls outside playing in their jammies.


July
A picture of Amy & Keith, we're so glad we got to see them 3 times this year.


August
Us being dorks at the zoo. Not sure who's idea this was?


September
Ash's picture of Abigail and I.


October
Spiderman and go--go dancer, so cute!


November
My sister and Mick on Thanksgiving.


December
My last picture of the year.
Look at Abigail's rosy checks after an evening of playing outside in the snow.

I am looking forward to the New Year and the many photos that will be taken to capture our memories in 2010.

5 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Very fun post Amanda, Happy New Year! Blessings to you!

Melissa said...

Cute pictures, along with some very funny ones. Loved the new addition to your family this past year and how he made it in a lot of the photos! One of the boys made it in one too, yeah! It took us awhile to warm up last night too!

Kelly said...

Great post! Great pictures! I loved them all!

Stac said...

Looks like 2009 was a GREAT year for all of you. Hugs!

andrea said...

Great idea! You've really had Jakey since last March?! Wow! I love that last pic of Abigail...cheeks so cold they are red yet she still has a tank on :)