December 2
Write Santa a letter
Write Santa a letter
Isn't Abigail's letter cute. I love their handwriting at this age and how well they sound out words.
I wrote Ashy's letter for her. She asked for -
winter jammies for her doll
Belle princess dress
Ariel bath toy
Tinkerbell dress
and then she asked if Santa would bring Jake a squeaker toy (isn't that sweet)
I wrote Ashy's letter for her. She asked for -
winter jammies for her doll
Belle princess dress
Ariel bath toy
Tinkerbell dress
and then she asked if Santa would bring Jake a squeaker toy (isn't that sweet)


3 comments:
So sweet. I love how Abigail has just one thing on her list and how Ash thought of Jake.
Adorable! I love all the fun you're sharing ... I'll just do what you're doing a day later :P. Warn me if I need to prepare for any, okay?
I think we'll drop Santa a letter tomorrow, going to the post office will be very fun! We have a little mail "tube" on the Christmas tree that says, "Letter for Santa" too, but we'll save that for a note on Christmas Eve.
Happy Day!
So cute! I didn't know you could mail them like that at the post office! We may just have to do that.
Post a Comment