December 1
Make hot cocoa
in these cute new snowman mugs
I got a lot accomplished today. I ran a few errands and picked up some more gifts that were on my list. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping, just a couple more items and that's it. Hurray! I'm closer to my goal of getting my shopping done early.
Tonight, after we came in from walking Jake, I made some hot cocoa to heat us up and then started our daily bible reading to discover, What Color is Christmas. I'm really excited about this. I was wanting to add a verse to each day of our advent calendar (to help us keep our goal of focusing on Christ) and then Melissa shared with me this great book that takes each color, one at time, to share the story of Christmas, starting in the garden of Eden and on through the bible to the good news of a Savior. How perfect, it's just what I was needing. Thanks for sharing it Melissa!
Color: Green
Scripture: Genesis 2:4-9

2 comments:
What book is that? That sounds great!
Yes, will you send a link to the book? For now I'm using your prompts a day after you post, so don't let me down :P.
Happy start of December!
Post a Comment