12.05.2009

What we did do

December 4

Well, today was suppose to be, mail off presents, but that didn't happen. I realized I needed different gift tags, another box and more packing tape. So with that, they didn't make it to the post office. Maybe, Monday.

But we did,
make applesauce muffins,
have a playdate with friends,
listen to Abigail describe her great day at school,
make chili soup for Jason,
and then, (kinda last minute)
I took the girls up to the church to drop them off (the youth group were watching kids to raise money) and left to go finish my Christmas shopping (I thought about crashing a date night, but decided against it).

We came home in time to jammie up and jump in bed.
I started reading Abigail, Junie B Jones: Jingle Bells, Batman Smells! (PS So Does May)
and for me, The Christmas Box.

Christmas color: Purple (grapes)
Scripture reading: Genesis 9:8-20

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Yea for Christmas reading ... is that the one I gave out last year? I love that one ...

I also really loved Christmas Jars (and ohhh, I just looked it up on Amazon and they have a new one out ... I think that is going to be my Christmas read :P).

I wish we would have been able to take advantage of last night ... instead Matt worked late ... boo!

summer said...

I never thought about dropping the kids off and shopping! I just opted out b/c David worked but YES, I can hire a sitter for myself to go out! I'll have to see if I can catch the next one!