2.04.2011

Right Now

Do you want to know what we're doing right now?

Ash is howling.
Yep, I said howling.  She's watching Alpha and Omega for the second time tonight.
Yes again, I know, that equals a lot of TV time for one evening.

Abigail is watching with her, but it's only her first time seeing it.
She's was at the boys's house for dinner when Ash and I first started the movie.

Jake is passed out sleeping.  He's usually always sleeping by this time but tonight he has good reason.  He enjoyed a walk with us to the school to play and then got some play time with Ruby.  It's funny to watch those dogs play together.  I've never seen Jake play with any other dog the way he does with her.

Jason, he's at work and works all weekend.  So, it'll be a low key weekend for the girls and I.  That will be good.

Me, I'm surfing blogland and playing with my new V-day (early) gift.  We're going to get rid of our home phone soon.  We keep laughing at how hard of a decision/change this is for us.  I'm going to have to get better about knowing where my cell phone is and having it on me all the time.

What's everyone else doing right now?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I just got done tucking all the boys in after we stayed up late watching the A-Team and now I'm going downstairs to read the book Roses on my kindle. I'm guessing you will already be sleeping by the time you read this though. Talk to you tomorrow and start getting ready for pictures.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Well ... I'm catching up with blogs in bed ;). Matt's laying next to me watching "Simply Ming" on TV. Ethan's upstairs way far into dream land.
We have plans to have dinner with friends who are in town ... I need to finish a skirt tutorial and get some housekeeping done ... E's got a Valentine's craft waiting to do ...
And if I keep going this will be the most drawn out and boring comment ever. Are you sorry you asked? ;).

Happy Weekend!!

summer said...

just reading your blog, wondering when I'll see you again... :)