I couldn't decide, it was either going to be
2 year commitment
or
drumroll, please
or
the best birthday gift ever
or
brace face
or
metal mouth
Which one do you like best?
That's right folks, I got BRACES today!!!!
Here's my smile before
Here's my smile during
and I can't wait to show you the after picture, but wow, that feels like forever away at this point.


7 comments:
Well I love you any way you are Brace Face!!!
Loves!!
I already left a comment but I don't know where it went? Anyway so happy for you that you have your new braces, but you are loved the same with or without. I am kind of glad though that you didn't end up with a head gear (poor Jason) that wouldn't of been too fun! Favorite Title: 2 year commitment only because you were expecting eight months! Good thing time flies!
AMANDA MARIE TUNING HOODENPYLE! How did I not know you were getting braces?!?
Oh how exciting... I think I had mine for about four years... two will fly by and you'll have a great smile to match that great snort!
How about "I need to talk to Andrea more often!!!" It has been far too long seeing that I didn't even know you were getting braces! How exciting though! I am so happy for you!!
Tee-hee ... I kinda like that I had the inside scoop before those Hamilton girls ;). You and Ethan and Maddy can talk all about your Ortho adventures ;). E told our Ortho he'd really like the invisiline braces, LOL ... the Dr. had to explain those were only for grown ups. He'll have the good ol' fashioned ones ;).
And no head gear? Or reverse face pull? You're totally missing out!!
I can't wait to see the end result ... it'll make your snort even cuter!
I feel your pain...I had mine for two also and Bethany's right when it's all said and done it will seem fast! Wishing you lived in my neighborhood guess we'll have to do a girls get together!
Post a Comment