I like that idea.....our first ever annual superbowl!
But next time you have to be more than just a spectator/photographer/field maintenance/cheerleader
You shoulda played. Wimp. Look at Melissa out there playing. Start working out now and you'll be ready next year. :) It's a great idea! I'm glad you let your girls play football!
Love this!! Although I am in agreement that you need to participate next time. I can come take pictures for you all :)
ooh yeah our teams own photographer, come on out Andrea.
look what you started Amanda, now you have to play next year so you can get rid of your wimp status!
and I still laugh everytime I see Ash in her purple and yellow outfit!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like that idea.....our first ever annual superbowl!
But next time you have to be more than just a spectator/photographer/field maintenance/cheerleader
You shoulda played. Wimp. Look at Melissa out there playing. Start working out now and you'll be ready next year.
:)
It's a great idea! I'm glad you let your girls play football!
Love this!! Although I am in agreement that you need to participate next time. I can come take pictures for you all :)
ooh yeah our teams own photographer, come on out Andrea.
look what you started Amanda, now you have to play next year so you can get rid of your wimp status!
and I still laugh everytime I see Ash in her purple and yellow outfit!
Post a Comment