Remember I did this last year.
Might just be a new tradition.
January
Ash rocking out
Ash rocking out
February
our Valentine Day photo
March
My sweetheart
April
Two 7 year olds
(hard to think they'll be 8 in a little over 3 months)
May
Clay and Sissy
June
Last day of 1st grade
July
Jake at the river house - happy, dirty and tuckered out
August
Ash's picture of me and J.
September
a day we had the pool all to ourselves
October
canning peaches
November
the girls singing with their MP3 players
December
Abigail reading to Ash
Happy New Year's Eve!












3 comments:
Very sweet ... I love this idea. Maybe I'll steal it for tomorrow ;).
Happy New Year!!
This is a great idea so happy that you did it again! Can't wait to see what 2011 brings!
Very sweet indeed! Happy New Year Miss Amanda!
Post a Comment