12.26.2010

Twas the Week Before Christmas


We had a very fun filled week before Christmas.

Monday we did a little gift exchange with the boys and Melissa surprised us with a video she made from all the countless photos we have of the kids playing together.  I love it!

Tuesday I ran a few errands.  Christmas is at our house this year and I needed a few things from the grocery store before the big day.

Wednesday we had our annual cookie decorating party with friends, 24 friends to be exact.
And then my dear friend Kelle stopped by.  I sure do miss seeing her everyday, it was fun to catch up.
We also watched Despicable Me.

Thursday was our cookie baking day.  The girls and I had fun hanging out in the kitchen and snacking on all our goodies, that night we also went out and  looked at Christmas lights.

Friday we took the girls to see Tangled, then J needed to run to Kohl's (in order to save Christmas/get Amanda stocking stuffers) and on our way home we delivered a plate of cookies to my sister and mom.

And then it was finally Christmas ... what a very Merry day we had.  
I'll be back to post on that, soon.

3 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Your week sounds wonderful!! What a great picture of real life with you and the girls!

We missed out on our baking day, but I've decided there is no reason we can't do it this week ... so that is what we shall do ;).

Enjoy another week together!!

Kelly said...

What a wonderful Christmas week! I'm glad we got to be a little part of it! I can't wait to see more about your Christmas! Enjoy week 2 of your break! :)

andrea said...

Sounds like a great Christmas week!! I hope you have pictures of you singing on Christmas Eve to share with us all.