12.16.2010

Christmas is Saved



Today was Ashlynn's preschool program.
Jason had a closing shift so he was able to go and I took Abigail out of school early so she could go too.  Ashy looked so cute all lined up with her classmates.
The kids sang a few songs for us and then acted out a story from a book they've been reading.  It was super cute.  One kid was Santa (Ashlynn) and the other kids were his elves.  After they woke Santa, he couldn't find his red hat. He told the elves no hat, no Christmas.  So they helped him look.  He found a pile of dress up hats and tried them all on, each time the elves would say, 'that's not it!' So, he kept looking.  Then an elf remembers he has a present for Santa and it happens to be his red hat, Christmas is saved.
I'm so proud of this little girl, she sure is growing up right before my eyes.
Thanks for the fun afternoon Ash, we loved your program!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That sounds so cute! I love that last picture of Ash.

andrea said...

So cute!! Wonderful pictuers! I love the bokeh in that last picture. So pretty!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

So sweet. I'm glad you made it a family affair ;).
And yes, that last picture is wonderful!!