O Christmas Tree.
Where are we going to buy you?
Our requirements for the perfect tree - somewhere close by (Kuna), beautiful & reasonably priced
Rustic Gardens was our 2nd stop, we were a little skeptical but it ended up being the perfect little tree lot for us.
Fresh cut, brought in weekly ... that's a bonus.
The sweetest older gentlemen and a very nice lady helped us.
Their dogs were friendly too.
They measured the trees we liked.
They held them up in the open so we could get a better look.
And once we finally decided on the perfect tree, they gave the stump a fresh cut
and helped us load it in the truck.
Another bonus.
The girls were tickled that today was the 'day' we were getting a tree.
I loved these red, simple, classic looking tree stands.
Much cuter than the big, plastic, green one we have.
Lets decorate!
It was a fun night going through all the ornaments.
The girls were very much into trimming the tree.
Ash kept asking if there were anymore ornaments she could hang.
The girls loved that we hung candy canes on the tree,
something so simple brought such big smiles.
Today, while both girls were at school,
I sat down and wrapped a few presents while watching the movie,
A Christmas Box.
It's definitely starting to feel a lot like Christmas around here now.








4 comments:
Ahhh, that's how I'm feeling today too. Although our tree has been up for 2 weeks and the house decorated ...
It must have been watching "It's a Wonderful Life" while I sewed and then getting in a little Christmas reading ;).
Presents will happen next week ... I've picked out my paper and printed off tags, just need to plan the day to execute the wrapping.
Enjoy each moment of the next few weeks!!
Ah pretty! It's nice to know someone had an smooth sailing tree scenario :) So does that place sell those red stands? Because I really,really like them a lot.
Beautiful tree!! I love having our tree up! It is a bit, ok a lot, big but it still makes me happy. I need to snap some pics of it. Maybe I'll go do that right now...
The tree is beautiful!
My favorite pic is of Ash wrapped up in the lights, go figure!
Post a Comment