(this picture cracks me up, hello Santa ... and it's the best one I got! Haha)
This morning Abigail's school had their very first
Breakfast with Santa.
I wasn't sure what the girls would ask Santa for.
Abigail is wishing for some pretty big items and can't seem to settle on that one
special gift she wants Santa to bring,
and Ash, well, you never know what that girl might say.
Abigail ended up asking Santa for a computer or arts and crafts
and Ash asked for a bear that will hug her back.
So sweet Ash.
After lunch we headed out to shovel and play in the new snow that fell today.
Abigail was determined to build a fort.
It was cute watching her work so hard at it and she was really happy
when J was finally done shoveling and could help.
It turned out to be a pretty cool fort, the girls spent a couple hours out there
playing in it, repairing damages and adding more to it.
Look at Jake. Do you see he's stolen a snow ball out of the fort.
That dog loves to eat snow!



4 comments:
That Santa picture is hilarious! Oh goodness! You would think he'd be well practiced in smiling for the camera!
It's bad when the kids are cooperating for the pic and Santa is not! The fort looks super cool to bad we weren't home to play in it too. Jake is a thief when it comes to snow or ice, you have to protect it.
LOL! too funny!
I wish Abigail and I could have worked together I was the determined one at our house to build a fort!
I must say...good job Abigail forts are very hard to build!
:D Hello Santa is right!
((I'm digging Ash's outfit too ... totally snow appropriate shoes ... HAHAHA ... fashion before function, right?!?!))
And Jake the snowball thief ... how funny is that! I'm glad you got a picture of it!!
Post a Comment