8.10.2010

What was the best part of your day?

Watching the lions paw at your hands
Listening to the lion roar
Feeding Joseph and Julius
Going through the Wallaby Walkabout
Seeing the animals up-close and personal
A picnic lunch in the park
Hanging out with your friends
Going on a boat ride
Meeting Abraham Lincoln
Bringing home a new pet

It depends on who you ask. ;o)
























It was a 'beast' of a day, so much fun!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The lions and the rude lady were my favorite part of the day! Great pics and some awesome new memories made.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Love it!
Such a fun re-cap and great pictures!!

Kelly said...

I love that picture of Ash in the turtle shell!

Why do I feel like I haven't talked to you in a really long time?!? Oh because I haven't. Let's fix that soon okay?

andrea said...

I have never seen that zoo "so alive". Whenever we've gone the animals are sleeping or just not even in sight. Looks like a fun day!