



It was finally
Friday
after 3
and that meant
the class lists were posted!
Abigail's 2nd grade teacher is going to be Ms. Thorpe, and she has a couple of girls in her class that she's known since kindergarten. I think it's going to be a great year. She is very excited to start school, but I on the other hand, am a little anxious. I'm not quite ready for it to all start up again. I've really enjoyed the 'easy' days of summer. But, ready or not, school starts in one week. Even though I'm not ready mentally, we are ready. We've gone school shopping, the first day of school outfit has been picked, all the school supplies are waiting to go and the cute lunch notes I'll pack everyday arrived in the mail.
Now we just need to re-adjust our schedule, which means going to bed a whole lot earlier and waking up a whole lot earlier too.
Have I mentioned that Ashlynn is also starting school, more on that to come.
4 comments:
Can't wait to see the kids in their new outfits on the first day, even though the boys won't really look any different than usual (well Cody will because he will actually be wearing a shirt). Those lunch notes look really cute!
:( I don't like school starting. It's been almost 2 weeks for us and I am still not liking it. But, really will I ever like it? Good thing Maddy loves it though :)
HA! That outfit cracks me up with the scarf and 'bedazzling' ... I can so picture Abigail in, she's one hip chick :).
Wishing you a wonderful first week ... did she start today?
Praying for all of you and the new adjustments.
Oh those school notes are soo cute. Maybe I'll pick some up next year! What a great idea!
Post a Comment