It pays to have good neighbors and friends, now if I only had some peanut butter. Thanks for sharing!
Yummy!!
I was scrapping the bottom of our last jar today and thinking this will be on our to-do list next week for sure! Looks yummy!
Mmmm. We've made two batches of strawberry jam already this summer :). And I think we might need a third to get us through the fall/winter. Did you make biscuits?I love to make biscuits right after I make jam ... after all it needs a good taste testing, right?Happy Wednesday!
Looks like you have plenty of jars to hand out! I'll be looking forward to you coming over to give me some :)
mmmm I love the pictures all in a row like that too cute! I'll be making some this weekend!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It pays to have good neighbors and friends, now if I only had some peanut butter. Thanks for sharing!
Yummy!!
I was scrapping the bottom of our last jar today and thinking this will be on our to-do list next week for sure! Looks yummy!
Mmmm. We've made two batches of strawberry jam already this summer :). And I think we might need a third to get us through the fall/winter.
Did you make biscuits?
I love to make biscuits right after I make jam ... after all it needs a good taste testing, right?
Happy Wednesday!
Looks like you have plenty of jars to hand out! I'll be looking forward to you coming over to give me some :)
mmmm I love the pictures all in a row like that too cute! I'll be making some this weekend!
Post a Comment