It's been great watching all of them become more comfortable in the water this summer. For example, at the beginning of summer Ash always wore her life jacket in the 'big' pool or stayed in the kiddie pool to play ... now she goes in without her life jacket and is diving down into 3 feet to get rings. I'm so proud of her. And Abigail, well, she's a fish. I'm surprised she doesn't have fins or gills yet.









The girls love going to the pool, no matter the day, time or temperature
especially if it's with the boys.
5 comments:
That was so fun, I love the pics. We need to do it again...this week!
Did you get an underwater camera?!? I want one really bad! I'm actually waiting until my birthday to get it though. :) Fun pictures!
Fun!! Love the underwater pics!
So fun!! The pictures are great ;).
I LOVED the underwater pics too! SO Fun! Actually all your pics turn out great!
Post a Comment