4.27.2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. Last Saturday started out with a phone call that made me cry and ended with another phone call that made me cry.
  2. I'm so very thankful Mick is okay
  3. I'm missing the sunny weather, already
  4. Ashlynn and her comments have been cracking me up. The girls made get well cards for Uncle Mick and after Ash started she got mad and wanted another piece of paper, we asked her why and she said, "I didn't mean to draw an angry chicken."
  5. I really need to go to the grocery store, work for my dad and do some things for VBS, but instead, I'm sitting here catching up on blogs and listening to Ash and Jason play Go Fish
  6. I'm thinking about Mother's day and blogging Everyday in May
  7. I really need a hair cut
  8. I'm looking forward to a couple of dates to have lunch with friends this week
  9. I received happy mail today
  10. It's time for lunch and I've really got to go get ready for the day

4 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Good list ... I might have to make one too!
I'm planning some type of 'Everyday in May' ... I need to get back into the blogging habit :).
Glad everything is on the upswing and ended well ... have a great week!

Melissa said...

The angry chicken thing is hilarious, what a nut that Ash is! So thankful everything turned out okay with Mick, will keep your family in my prayers. Why didn't the kids pick up make it on the top ten list today?

andrea said...

Sorry you had a rough day on Saturday! I am glad Mick is o.k. Looks/sounds like he really beat himself up! That angry chicken comment is hilarious!! Don't you wish you could capture some of those comments on video sometimes?!

Kelly said...

Oh Ash! That girl is a crack up!
I'm sorry Saturday was so tough on you! :( I saw the picture of Mick that your sister posted on FB...oh my word! That looks horrible!
I'm sure I'll talk to you today or tomorrow but I hope your week has been better than your weekend. :)