4.05.2010

Happy Easter




The girls woke up to cute bunnies in their Easter baskets
We went to church with the family
Ate lunch at mom's
The kids had an Easter egg hunt
Ate strawberry shortcake for dessert
Stopped by my sister's new house
and
Made it home in time to watch, Minute to Win It before bed

*I have to blog about (so I don't forget), how much the girls wanted to help us make dinner. All 3 were in the kitchen, wanting to be a part of it. Michayla made the salad dressing, Abigail helped with the deviled eggs, Ash washed the mushrooms and helped grandma with the asparagus. The girls also set the table. It was so nice for us all to be in kitchen together, a little crazy but really nice. I asked mom if she loved all the little granddaughter hands helping us, and of course, she loves it. I'm looking forward to, more family dinners that we will all work on together, in the kitchen.*

3 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Whoo-hoo!!! You finished the bunnies and they are ADORABLE. You should be very pleased with yourself :). What did the girls think?

Love the photos of them, they are so stinkin' cute ;0.

Happy Easter!

Bethany said...

GREAT JOB on the bunnies! Their baskets turned out so cute!

Melissa said...

Way to go Amanda! The girls look so cute in their dresses, glad it was a happy day for your family.