4.09.2010

Happy Jumping Birthday Party


Today we celebrated Abigail's 7th Birthday!

Her friends were invited



It was fun to pick Abigail and her friends up from school. I loved walking her into the house and seeing her excitement when she saw it all decorated for the party.



Cake and ice cream!



Presents



Then, onto lots of jumping!



(pictures taken by Pal)

I think Abigail and her friends had a great time.
And, thanks to all the mom's at the party, I couldn't have pulled it off without you!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah for the jumprope party! Those are some fantastic pictures! The kids exhausted me with their endless energy. So much fun.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Adorable! I love the theme and the invites are too cute with the attached jump rope.
So happy you had some nice weather and could be outside :).

Happy 7th Birthday Abigail ... wishing you many blessing in the year ahead!

summer said...

OMGoodness! So cute! and you said you weren't having a party! You have such classic great ideas. And look at all those friends, WOW! Good work mama!