
Jason was home yesterday and my usual snuggle bug left me for some cuddle time with her dad. I sat on the opposite couch smiling at how sweet it was to see them sitting together. How loved and comfortable Ash looked.

Later that day, Jason started teaching Ash how to ride her bike. He was so proud of his little 'keiki' as she kept peddling while trying to figure out how to balance and steer at the same time. She trusted him to hold her up and catch her when she started to fall. I sat there again smiling inside as I watched them together.
There's just something about a dad and his daughter. Precious.
4 comments:
There's just something special about a father relationship. Our kids love Saturdays and Sundays when Jeff is home.
Go Ashy Go! Can't wait to see her ride!
Looks like you're off to a happy week!
Good job Ashy, I bet you'll have it down in no time!
Not trying to point out the obvious, but maybe I need to. It's been almost a week...what's up?!?!?
Post a Comment