1.20.2012

Everything Friday

Monday I got to tickle and cuddle a sweet baby boy.  It was so nice to hang out with Pal and her 3 kids!
 While she was here she showed me instagram on her cool iPhone and it sparked me to find something comparable for my Droid.  After searching I went back to the app I already had downloaded, retro cam.  You aren't able to customize a picture like you can with instagram but you can pick cool cameras that give your photos a fun look.  Well, then I thought, hey, I should capture my week in photos, but you'll see just how long that lasted.

So Tuesday Melissa and I made these bad boys.  She made the sugar cookie bar and I made the icing and then we split them.  Yes, I got the easier part of the deal!  And let me just say, they were sooooo good!!  Do you see how thick they came out!


Ash set up a tea party for her and all her furry friends.

Wednesday we enjoyed all the snow we got.  J was home for part of the day, we enjoyed our time together shoveling the driveway and sidewalks and playing with Jake.

The girls came home and we played outside with the boys.  Melissa got the cutest pictures of the kids, you can see them over here.

Thursday I ran some errands and spent a few hours with my friend Stacey.  I enjoyed the afternoon with her and her amazing kids.  That night I heard my phone dinging, meaning I'd just gotten a text.  Then it dinged again and again.  I went to look for my phone and found Abigail with it.  I asked her who was texting me and and she said the family.  Come to find out, she had sent a text message to everyone in the family saying, I love you. From Abigail.  Isn't that just so sweet.  Everyone texted her back.

And today, I finally went into the office and put in a day of work.  Now the girls and I are headed to Pizza Hut to redeem their book it awards for dinner and then home to catch up on some laundry and zone out in front of the TV.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh goodness another thing I need to learn on my phone! You forgot to mention the cookies you had me bake for you (another one of your ideas) that was on Thursday! And your job really screws up the fun shopping day we could of had today, if you go full time next year what are we going to do? Hope you enjoyed your night because your weekend will be busy.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Gah ... those bars!! I would eat them ALL ... I love sugar cookies and these look like a better version with no stinkin' rolling them out :).

E has discovered he LOVES Pizza Hut thanks to Book It (we never go there ... but it's been fun sharing lunches with him as a reward for all his reading). He even wants it for his birthday dinner ... seriously?!?