1.06.2012

Anything for His Little Girl

Ash had an idea.
She wanted a place to hang her necklaces.
She asked Jason to make her something.
She asked for it to be in the shape of a heart
and she wanted it to be red.

I'm sure he thought
{anything for my little girl}
and so he went to work
he found a heart template online
cut it out of the extra wood he had around
sanded the edges
ran to the store and bought the perfect red
spray painted it, 2 times
and added 3 nails


then he made one for Abigail too.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a sweet daddy!
Can't wait to see what other ideas she comes up with for him.

Kelly said...

That is so sweet! They'll keep those forever! What a great dad!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Oh gosh ... very sweet. I bet he'll be teaching them how to make things like that very soon.

Kimberly said...

I just figured out whose blog this is! :) Nice to see you in church the other day. Cute daddy project!