I just had an amazing weekend in McCall with some great gals!
Crafting, eating, movies, sewing, chatting, laughing and snorting.
So much fun!
And while I was away, J and the girls had a their own amazing daddy/girl weekend.
Soccer game, the library, fish store, movie night, bike rides, basketball, homemade root beer, and playing outside.
So much fun!
I enjoyed my time away but there's something to be said for coming home, especially when you come home to this...
a little note of love
plus 1 wonderful husband and 2 happy girls
I hope your weekend was just as AMAZING!
Head to Kelly's blog if you'd like to get the full scoop on our weekend and see the amazing pictures. Plus I can't wait to show you what I made for the girls and what was made for me. Super cute! That post, yep, it's coming.


4 comments:
ahhh, sweet sign!
maybe I should of had one hanging up for you too!
Yes! It was so so so so SO great! I really just loved it all the way around. I'm so glad you were there! :)
oh, what a sweet family you have! glad you all had a fun weekend away!
Well you know that I actually had a literally amazing time with you and the girls too. Thanks for cooking for us and giving us many laughs and smiles ... I understand why your girls missed you so. You're a keeper! :D
Post a Comment