4.09.2011

Dios me Ama

Project
God loves me

The other day I was at the Family Christian Bookstore - as I checked out the cashier asked if I wanted to buy a bible for $5 that would be sent to a child in Latin America.  I was beaming with joy, yes I would!  Abigail would love this!   She had $80 with her gumballs for bibles.  Our original idea was to send the money we collected to missionaries and ask that it be applied to buying bibles for kids but this, this is perfect!  Thank you Lord!  So, I bought 16 bibles.  Each bible came with a bookmark that Abigail could write a message on for the child.



I am so thankful.  Thanks be to God.  It is His work that has brought this all together.  We pray these bibles make a huge impact on the lives of the children they reach and we pray they come to know Jesus as their personal Savior.
Thank you to everyone who has given money to Abigail for her gumballs for bibles.  


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Well it wasn't by chance that you were in there that day, it was meant to be. I'm so happy for Abigail and her gumballs for bibles, she has such a BIG heart!

Kelly said...

Abigail, your heart for the Lord and for those who don't know Him is such an encouragement to me! Thank you for letting your light shine!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Just now reading this ... hello so behind on blogs.
But I'm so glad I did ... my heart is smiling!!