2.26.2011

Bieber Fever

Abigail and Ash couldn't wait to go see the new Justin Bieber movie.
And if I was telling the whole truth I'd mention that I was excited about going to see it too.
The girls talk like they are going to marry to him or at least be his girlfriend.  And Abigail keeps saying, "I just wish I could talk to him or meet him!" and Ash, she just says how much she loves him.
Bieber fever has hit!

So, over our 4 day weekend the girls, Michayla and Abigail's friend, sister and mom and I all went to see it.

Of course, before we could go we had to go find some *cute* JB shirts.



We LOVED the movie!  Really!  I laugh at how many times I actually teared up during it.  And the girls they are even more crazy about him now.
Ash is constantly making a heart with her hands when she talks about him, it's too cute.
And Abigail, she now wants to be a famous singer.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You always figured she would end up as a singer someday. I think the crushes are adorable (even if they aren't on my boys). I thought I was destined to meet and marry one of the New Kids on the Block but it never happened!

andrea said...

That is pretty funny. Kinda reminds me of when NKOTB came out. M could care less about Justin and actually if you showed her a pic of him she probably wouldn't even know who it is. :) I'll have to check out the movie when it comes on DVD. It's probably a movie I would like :) Hey, this will score big points for me with them: Tell them JB and I have the same birthday!

I LOVE Ash's hair! It's getting so long and looks so cute!

Cassie said...

So cute! I loved watching Abigail blush when I asked her about him :) And seeing Ash with her MP3 player..adorable! It was good seeing you yesterday! (and giggling with you too!)