1.11.2011

NY to Idaho


May 2009

 December 2010

 My niece, Sidney, was in town over the Christmas break.
I'm so glad we got to see her.
We played some crazy rounds of uno flash, ate pizza and caught up on her college life.  We'd ask her if she's going to move back to Idaho after she graduates (from a college in New York) and she would so politely  say, "I'm thinking about it."
Then the next day we took her roller skating.  I'm still glad I opted not to put the skates on.  Sid was a good sport and skated with the girls.

Thanks for hanging out with us Sid, we love you!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad that you are enjoying your time with Sidney, I realize now with Brooke gone that it's hard not seeing your niece that often. Maybe if she decides to stay in New York you and I could have a place to stay then on a girls trip, doesn't that sound like fun? (The boys do owe us one, remember.)

Kelly said...

How is she in college already?!? Sheesh! I'm glad she came for a visit. I bet your mom was thrilled to have all of her grandkids together! How fun!

andrea said...

Sounds like you all had a great visit!! Cute pic.

Andrea Tully said...

Had a blast with her!! I can't believe she is 21 on her way to 22 ys old.. Where has the time gone!!