1.19.2011

Fun with Harts

Over the long weekend, we...

*enjoyed a fun visit with the Harts
*watched the cousins play, laugh and be wild together
*met and got to know a crazy sweet, full of life, Columbian girl, Alejandra - I can't wait for our trip to Columbia to visit her, I can dream.
*went and saw Michayla on her birthday - Jessy, Cami and Bode couldn't wait to see her.
*had a birthday party for Jessy
*promised the kids we'd play at Bounce but ended up going to Wahooz, Cami hit the jackpot and won 400 tickets, the kids loved that they walked away with tons of prizes.
*had family game night and laughed all night as we played charades
*took the girls ice skating - Abigail finally let go of the wall and did great (I'm so proud of her, thanks Alejandra for helping her gain the confidence she needed to do that.)
*did a little shopping at the outlet mall, it'd been forever since I shopped out there. Abigail and Jessy really wanted some best friend necklaces, so we made a quick stop at the mall.  It was cute to watch them decide on the set they'd get.  They really wanted mood necklaces but also wanted a set that could fit together.  I love the necklaces they ended up picking. (Abigail told me that all day at school the kids would ask who had the other half.)
*watched movies
*played guitar hero and video taped a certain someone while they rocked



Thanks for coming guys, it was a great weekend!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend spent with family. How fun is that to have your cousins come and stay with you, a never ending play date! Let me know the when the video shows up on youtube!

Cassie said...

I thought that title of this was "Fun with Hats"...and I didn't see any hats in the post...it was very confusing! Looks like a fun couple of days though! :)

Cassie said...

I thought that title of this was "Fun with Hats"...and I didn't see any hats in the post...it was very confusing! Looks like a fun couple of days though! :)

Kelly said...

I'm glad you had fun but I was really looking forward to pictures of you ice skating.