10.08.2010

Randomness


Is it October already?  
And the 8th?  
Wow, where have I been, what have we been up to?
I'm glad you asked.

Abigail was sick at the beginning of the month. Fevers, cough, sore throat.
While Abigail was home sick she learned how to make friendship bracelets.
Ash is enjoying preschool and loves when it is 'show and tell' day.
I recently made a wreath for fall.
I have burlap waiting to be made into a table runner.
Jason has been really busy at work.  All his hard work paid off, he had a great visit.  And today starts his 10 day vacation at home! 
Abigail has a 5 day weekend.
Ashy got her kindergarten shots today.  She's 38 lbs (50%) and 43 1/2 inches (75%).
Have you seen the (huge) pumpkins at Walmart for only $2.98.  I bought 4 to add to the corn stalks on the front porch.
Abigail and I canned peaches together.
We've been enjoying pumpkin bread for breakfast.

I'm excited for all the things we have planned this month. I'm afraid October will fly by.
And just a side note, Christmas is in 78 days.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your wreath turned out great and I can't wait to see the table runner too. You better get started on that! Happy to have our pumpkins now. Enjoy the 10 days!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Your wreath is adorable! Great job ;). I can't wait to see your burlap runner.
Enjoy your stay-cation at home ... I love days/weeks at home with Matt almost as I love days/weeks away with Matt :).

Happy Sunday!

Stac said...

Okay, I was throuroughly enjoying your post until. . . I got to the 78 days til Christmas. UGH!! Thanks alot Amanda!!! lol ;) Love and Hugs!!!