Oh fun! I was just thinking about Carson's field trip this morning. We're going in a couple weeks. Aren't you so glad we get to do these things with our kids? (we missed you guys yesterday!)
Very fun! This is the first year in several that we don't have an organized outing to the pumpkin patch. I think we're going to have to get that on our calendar SOON!
4 comments:
Oh fun! I was just thinking about Carson's field trip this morning. We're going in a couple weeks. Aren't you so glad we get to do these things with our kids?
(we missed you guys yesterday!)
Very fun!
This is the first year in several that we don't have an organized outing to the pumpkin patch. I think we're going to have to get that on our calendar SOON!
Happy Friday!
Fun!! We are looking forward to going this weekend.
Love Love Love your pics!
Looks like a fun time.
Post a Comment