Jason just spent the last 10 days at home on vacation.
Well, a vacation from work at least.
He had a list of things to get to and get done around here.
You wanna know what I love so much about him?
He's always got a project to do, (this last week it was multiple projects)
he keeps up on the maintenance of our home and vehicles,
he maximizes the time he has off, or at home, and makes sure his day was productive,
and most of all, he cherishes his time with me and the girls.
We LOVED having him home.
He played with the girls, took them to the park and on 4-wheeler rides, made them his special helpers.
He helped me around the house, did honey-do's for me, watched the girls so I could have some mommy free time, and ran errands with me.
and most of all, he cherishes his time with me and the girls.
We LOVED having him home.
He played with the girls, took them to the park and on 4-wheeler rides, made them his special helpers.
He helped me around the house, did honey-do's for me, watched the girls so I could have some mommy free time, and ran errands with me.
.It was a nice change to the daily routine.
Thanks J for a fun week, and for all the things you did around the house.
I love you!
Thanks J for a fun week, and for all the things you did around the house.
I love you!

4 comments:
Such a sweet post!! The Lord did bless you with a great man, didn't He?! I do want to know though, what is he working on in that picture?
Looks to me is has sanded down the kitchen table and probably put a new fresh stain on the top.. It is such a nice table!!
Ahhh, I'm so glad you guys got to enjoy some sweet time together as a family just being at home. I LOVE those times (almost more than vacation).
My heart has been reminded often lately of the incredible blessing God gave me in Matt. He has such a selfless heart and spends his days and night (at work and not) working to help me and our family.
Yea for husbands that rock!!
(P.S. Have you seen that ANNOYING commercial for a '5 hour energy' drink where the wife is all naggy and complaining and then tries the drink her husband suggested and then says something like, 'for once he was right about something.' It makes me so sad and angry to portray husbands/wives like that! And not that I would buy that drink, but that marketing blew it.)
That's awesome! Andrea's post about the commercial was funny!
We are definitely fortunate!
Post a Comment