10.28.2010
Crazy Busy
Today and the next few days are just going to be simply, CRAZY BUSY! But, isn't this what we moms and kids live for?
Today is Ashy's school Halloween party and mixed in is a field trip to the dentist office.
Tomorrow is Abigail's school Halloween party. She has early release so I'm hoping I can take the girls out to get some pre-Halloween pictures of them all dressed up (which will mean I'll be getting the girls all dressed up Friday, Saturday and again on Sunday). It's also grocery shop time. I can't put that on the back burner because the food supply in this house is way, way, low. Not to mention, I haven't even bought any candy for the few trick or treaters that might stop by before we head out on Sunday.
We still need to carve our $2.98 Walmart pumpkins into something spooky and I've really been wanting to make caramel apples.
Saturday is Abigail's last soccer game, a surprise end of the season lunch to the new Subway that opened in Kuna, Cody's birthday party and a Halloween party.
Everything we've been waiting for all month long is finally here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
BEWARE....because when I thought that I was going to have a crazy busy week it turned into something completly different and unexpected. The next few days are going to be lots of fun for you and the girls and sorry to cram one more thing into your already busy Saturday.
Cute pic :) Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!
...and I thought I was busy!
...and I thought I was busy!
All of this (minus the soccer stuff) sounds very familiar. I'm glad that your trip to the dentist is just a field trip though. My trip to the dentist has made this week rough!
See you Saturday!
Enjoy every moment ... well except maybe the moments at the store :). It sounds like a great few days full of lots of celebrating!
Post a Comment