
Do you like my new haircut?
How can you tell, it was so windy yesterday that the minute I stepped out of Tiffanie's little salon my hair was blowing all over the place.
The wind is also to blame for my missing side mirror on the car.
A truck pulled up next to me at soccer practice (I was sitting there reading while Abigail practiced), a girl jumped out, the wind caught the door and smack, there went my mirror.
Just so that's it noted, I'm sick of this wind!
3 comments:
Wind wind go away...
I can't stand it anymore!
At least your hair is ready for summer!
I was a little bummed to see the wind again today. But, at least it's not a cold wind. I am loving your everyday in May. Love those templates. That is going to make one cute book.
Ugh ... I think the wind is worse than rain.
I ran in that wind on Tuesday ... crazy town ... at one point I wasn't sure if I was even moving as I tried running into it!
Today is looking good ... wind-free and warm :).
Post a Comment