Great job catching up, almost there! Look how great Ash is getting everything in place before she starts, your desk is adorable and maybe you should explain the last picture :)
Wait until Andrea sees Friday! She's gonna get riled up! :)
You mean "Detroit Andy"? Yep ... we need a few words of explanation on that one :).Although I haven't posted mine, I actually think I have more pictures than you, LOL ... although you probably beat me on this weekend.Happy Week ahead!
Why do you all keep referring to me for Friday's picture? I don't get it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great job catching up, almost there! Look how great Ash is getting everything in place before she starts, your desk is adorable and maybe you should explain the last picture :)
Wait until Andrea sees Friday! She's gonna get riled up! :)
You mean "Detroit Andy"? Yep ... we need a few words of explanation on that one :).
Although I haven't posted mine, I actually think I have more pictures than you, LOL ... although you probably beat me on this weekend.
Happy Week ahead!
Why do you all keep referring to me for Friday's picture? I don't get it.
Post a Comment