5.20.2010

Way Behind

Yikes! I'm so behind. Like, 4 days behind. And, the even scarier part is that I don't really have a whole lot of pictures for those day. Oops. Oh well. I'll just have to make due with what I took or as Ash says it, 'cook' (have you noticed she doesn't say her t sounds but instead makes a c sound)

To not disappoint I did get Tuesday's 'Everyday in May' done. Now wish me luck on the other 3 days I need to do to be caught up and think of me as I also sit in front of a pile of other to-dos that need done.

4 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Well I'm glad you stumbled a little :). You were doing a little too good with this whole everyday in May!

I love the pic of you on the phone ... and the hello kitty band-aid application ... too cute.

I need to take more photos ...

Melissa said...

Hooray!
The picture of Jake in the car is so funny!
Glad you got some bandaids :)

andrea said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Jake in the car is hilarious!!

andrea said...

Hey!!! I also just realized you didn't call me today! Rude! I am going to have to call YOU tomorrow, even though all my cleaning is done :P