5.28.2010

pictures are worth a thousand words

That could be a little over exaggerated for my 'everyday in may' pics, so I thought I'd put some 'words' to my pictures.

Thursday's pictures
*the girls have started wearing some of jason's shirts as night gowns, too cute
*twice i was inconvenienced by the ten mile detour
*while waiting for the big kids to get out of school we noticed a nest and found cute (robin) blue eggs in it
*at abigail's last game she got a rose from one of her teammates
*as i was getting a picture of the kids outside pizza hut, clay farted and made them all laugh ... boys
*mick showed off his scars in the parking lot
*i love how blue the mountains look with all these storms rolling through
*the kids (who were still awake) ended up getting a mini play date



Wednesday's pictures
* i love waking up to a clean dishwasher waiting to be unloaded
*i laughed when i looked in the fridge and realized someone (abigail) put an empty pitcher back in
*it was funny to look out the back door and instead of seeing jake, i saw rosabell (ash had put her out there)
*the girls were so sweetly playing in the same book, each on one page, but by the time i got the camera out abigail was gone
*the girls were so excited when we showed up early to abigial's game so that they could play on the playground (that scored huge mom points)
*ash of course went down the slide that had a bunch of water at the bottom

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I so wish you would of had that other picture from when the kids got the mini late play date! You are really surprised that Ash found the slide with water....I would be more surprised if she didn't! Happy to see that it looks like Mick is healing well. Yeah for catching up!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I really love your pages of pictures, but the words are fun too ... and I just updated mine ... slowly but surely, I'll get caught up, probably right in time for Monday :).