5.03.2010

Embrace Today


  • Got up and out the door early to work for my dad
  • Can't believe I'm not shocked at gas being $3.09
  • Ran errands
  • Thought about the verse 1 Thess 5:18 Be thankful in all circumstances
  • Jason and Ash had treats and watched a movie
  • Volunteered in Abigail's class
  • Did 'pick-up' with Melissa
  • Played outside
  • Again we weren't able to eat the bean soup I made for dinner
  • Baths, popcorn, helicopter races and a family show

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Okay, seriously, you're rocking the Everyday in May! Love seeing your posts. Tomorrow my camera will travel with me!

P.S. I'm really loving the template. I think I may need to download one too!

Melissa said...

Seriously, that Ash! I wish I had treats and a movie today. The weather needs to get nice again so we can walk to school for pick-up. I need you to explain the bottom center picture to me, thanks for deleting my picture!