10 on Tuesday

- I'm so thankful to be a stay at home mom.
- Made a new blueberry muffin recipe and boy they were good.
- I was able to go with 2 loved ones to their doctors appt today.
- I am thankful for my friends. Kelly offered to watch Ash today and Melissa picked up Abigail from school for me. Thanks friends!
- Helped the girls finish their valentines, which turned out so cute.
- I just realized I talked to almost my whole family today ... mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, sister. I think I should go call my brother.
- Made breakfast for dinner.
- Didn't have to do any homework tonight. Plus, we have a 5 day weekend coming up!
- Biggest loser is on, can't wait to jammie up and watch it with the girls.
- My girls are loud and wound up tonight (probably a sugar high, which will undoubtedly continue through the weekend) AND I'm crazy in love with them.
4 comments:
1. I am so thankful too! I just wish I got dressed up a bit more often and had a daily 'coffee break' at Starbucks :P.
2. I made blueberry muffins yesterday :).
5. We made ours too! I'll share a picture tomorrow.
7. We had breakfast for dinner.
8. No homework for us either, but only a 4 day weekend.
And your sister was E's sub yesterday. See how small our worlds are ... I love that we all have so many similarities and things that keep us in touch!
You all get tomorrow off too?! We get 4 though so I can't complain..oh and 3 weeks off for Spring Break :P
Great list! By the way, I finally updated my blog!
Love it that I made the top ten on tuesday! Lots of fun going on at your house. The valentines turned out super cute!
Loved your valentines! So sweet! I've been craving blueberry muffins so you'll need to share your recipe!
have a great weekend friend!
Post a Comment