... I'm thinking about summer, fun in the sun and a nice tan!
And, I still have all of spring to go through until that happens. But really, I'm getting sick of the cold, snow and wind.
I'm ready for flip flops, a cute cover up, tall glass of iced tea and time by the pool.
Right now would be the perfect time to plan a sunny, sandy vacation getaway.
And, guess what ...
we don't have any plans like that. Bummer!
But on a day like to day, a girl can dream!
3 comments:
I really need a tan and a cover up might be a necessity if I gain any more weight! The pool doesn't quite look like the one we will be spending our summer at though, but I can't wait. I need some sunshine!
I like this post! I'm not sure I'm quite ready for summer, but sunny days for sure. Love the flip flops ... those may go on my getting ready for summer list ;).
Happy Day!
I have brown flip flops that are similar to those. From the one & only Kohl's. :)
Did today's nice weather make your longing for summer better or worse?
Post a Comment