2.03.2010

Birthday Boy


Happy 1st Birthday Jake!

Were so happy we have a dog! and not just any ol' dog, but the worlds greatest dog! He brings us so much love. It's been fun watching him grow and become such an important member of our family.

How do you celebrate a dog's birthday? Well, you could do this (which did cross my mind) but instead we

baked, our favorite dog, some dog treats


played fetch with him


sent his favorite little people out to play with him


brought him inside to hang out


and
loved on him every time he asked

5 comments:

RV Blog Designs said...

What a cute doggie! Thanks for coming by our giveaway!

Ruby and the McMullens said...

Happy Birthday Jake...from Ruby and all of us too! I so wanted to see the birthday party...but I love how you celebrated sweet Jakers. He is so a part of your family, a great addition, we love him too!

Patrick and Paige said...

happy Birthday Jake!!! What a sweet dog!!!

andrea said...

When I saw the new blog post title on my sidebar, I came over thinking it was going to be a post about Luke's bday party last weekend! LOL!

Happy Birthday Jake! You are getting so big :D

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Jakers!