Do you like surprises?
I think you're either in the love 'em or hate 'em category.
I'd say I'm on the, not a fan of, would rather not have them, hate 'em side of surprises.
Except, last night,
I got a fun surprise and really liked it!!
Melissa told me Thursday morning she was taking me out to dinner for my birthday. I didn't think anything about it. I was looking forward to my night off. We got to the restaurant and the hostess asked if it was a party of 2? I say yes and Melissa said no, we already have a table, we'll just go look around for our party.
What?
I was happily surprised to see my sister, Andrea, Kelly and mom where having dinner with us too.
It was such a great evening ... a mom's night out, lots of laughs and snorts, strangers singing happy birthday to me and cute presents.
Thanks for making turning 32 a lot of fun!
and
I hope I just got my quota of surprises in for the year. ;o)
4 comments:
What? You don't like surprises?!? That sounds like a perfect birthday celebration to me :).
SO happy you're surrounded by family and friends that fill your life with love and laughter.
32 is pretty neat-o, 33 I'm not so sure about ...
It was a lot of fun, we need someone with a birthday in February so we can do it again. Lucky for you, you have a lot of really cool friends! Happy Birthday young one.
Remember Melissa...my birthday is March 1st! If you really want to do it again... :D
I am glad I was able to join in the fun! And I am so proud of myself for not saying anything...seing that I am NOT a fan of surprises either.
Happy Birthday Pal!
It was so fun! Thanks to Melissa for putting it together! And thanks to Andrea for keeping it quiet! :) Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment