1.14.2010

Digi Scrap







I love it when I get do some digi scrappin'.
Now I need to start working on the pictures from our DL trip last Spring. I've been looking for a cute kit to use and now, I am having a hard time picking between this one, or this one or even this one.
I better hurry up and decide, my goal is get them done before the one year mark rolls around.

I've got a couple other goals too.
I still have to get all my posts off my typepad account. I'm working on my first blurb book, which I've been working on forever, and just need to proof read it one more time and print it so I can start working on the second book.
I also need to finish up Abigail's room makeover. The next thing on that list is to make a decorative pillow for her bed. I really want her to sew it, so ... we need to have a little sewing lesson soon, maybe today.
Plus, I already have a gift idea for Christmas presents next year and want to be sure to work on them throughout the year.
This year I also want to make picture books for the boys (Cody, Luke and Ryan) and girls (Abigail and Ash) filled with photos from all the many play dates they've had together. I think they'd enjoy looking back at when they were little and started playing together up until now.

Wow, I'm glad I wrote it all. Can't wait to see everything done.

What are you working on?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What am I working on?
Reading blogs on the computer.
Good job making a list, I just love it. I have a lot of the same goals that you do, let's keep eachother motivated to get them all done! Really cute layouts, looks like more fun when someone else is doing it!

andrea said...

Um...stinkin' adorable LOs! I may need to scraplift some of your ideas, hope you don't mind! Love the new Valentiney look here too! I just redid my blog last night. Maybe next time I should have you create me a banner, yours is too cute!