The girls (Michayla and Abigail) went to their Baptism class.
Ash and I started working on her new preschool workbook.
I was called, again, (this is the 4th phone call from the nurse in 2 years) from the school and told Abigail had a slight fever and was complaining of an ear ache. After some tylenol the kid was back up and running around. I was questioning the doctor appointment I made. When we got to the appointment Dr Ally asked how long it had been hurting and I'm thinking ... umm, maybe 30 minutes. She asked if she had a cough, runny nose, sore throat ... umm, no. But, then she looked in her ears and she did have an ear infection in both. This silly mom, not wishing her daughter to be sick, was a little relieved that she hadn't prematurely ran her daughter to the doctor for nothing. Although, I would do anything for the comfort of my girls.
We had a sick day at home in our pajamas, building cushion forts and eating the delicious chocolate chip oatmeal cookies we made.
Every night, and I mean every night, someone has been playing guitar hero.
Our family has been praying for the people of Haiti.
I've been talking to this friend a lot.
We helped Michayla celebrate her 9th Birthday!

I hit Old Navy's clearance sale, on accident. I was running in for 2 coupon organizers, when I realized it was the first day of their take an additional 50% off the clearance price. Wahoo! Thanks Sis for shopping with me. I don't think I'll ever forget it. For all of you who may not know my sister ... she hates shopping, especially shopping with a person who loves to shop and can spend hours in a store doing just that.
What did you do last week?
1 comment:
What a fun re-cap. It sounds like you had a great week despite what could have been a few set backs.
My blog desperately needs updated so I may just follow this idea of yours! :)
Happy Short Week!
Post a Comment