10.21.2009

Pumpkins



Pumpkin Patch - check

We've made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch last week. The girls were so, so excited to go. It took some convincing to get out the door but I knew once we got there, they'd have fun. And, this mom was right, the girls loved it.

We feed the animals.
Took a hayride.
Picked pumpkins.
Bought mini doughnuts.
And, enjoyed our afternoon hanging out together.

Now our pumpkin family is sitting at the front door, greeting all those who stop by. I found these cute stencils and think it's the perfect theme for our pumpkins this year. Can't wait to get them carved.

Happy Harvesting!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Those pumpkin templates are perfect for us right now! Thanks for sharing that link.

Cute pics of the girls. You should scrap those. You know if you were a cool paper scrapper I'd invite you over to scrapbook with me.