With Jason home last week, I knew it'd fly by, but I made sure to take mental pictures of our time together.
Here they are...
- Making pumpkin cookies with the girls on rainy Tuesday afternoon. The girls sat on their bar stool asking if it was their turn to add the ingredient. Jason was at the kitchen table hanging out with us, his girls. Jake snuggled up on his blanket right there too.
- Abigail learning to ride the motorcycle ... she's shifting gears, turning around, and going up and down the curb.
- Jason dancing with the girls to the music at the end of a movie. My band teacher use to say, the best part of a movie is the end when all the music plays during the credits. I think he's right.
- Seeing how excited Jake got when Jason called him into the garage and told him they were going hunting. Seriously, Jake didn't even come to me to be loved on, he ran right over to Jason to get in the truck.
- Finding Abigail in a sea of 1st graders, seeing her jump out of line, waving at me and calling me over. I felt so loved in that moment.
- Jason playing BrainSurge with the girls, the winner gets mom to put them to bed.
- Cuddling with my girls on the couch, early in the morning.
- Abigail talking to Pastor Cook about getting baptized.
- Walking Abigail into her new decorated room.
- I want to remember the many time I thought, throughout the week, I have the best husband in the world.
2 comments:
Great mental pictures! I wonder if I will think Heath is the best husband in the world after 16 days off with him on vacation! I better get a better attitude about it!
Great mental pictures but how about some visual ones. You think you can just slide "Walking Abigail into her new decorated room" and not show us?!
Post a Comment