7.11.2009

in the office


Guess where you'll find me, a lot, probably too much?
Yep, in the office.
I use to rarely be in there.

I kept my laptop on the counter in the kitchen and
only ventured into the office to put something away or get something out of the closet.

Not now.

On our last trip to OR, Amy and I went up to IKEA and now,
thanks to the work of my husband, the office is just the way I pictured it.
I love hanging out in there.

Others do too.

I wanted to use both sides of the desk, a his and her side.
Jason now needs his own laptop, someday.
I love the black and white with a pop of color, little bit of green here and there.
Plus the printer, modem and cables were re-wired to be inside the closet.
It just looks so much cleaner.
Of course it could still use a few more things, but I'll be back to Portland in a couple weeks.

I now need a job where I can work out of my home office.
Just kidding, even though my current job pulls me out of the office, I wouldn't change it for anything!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! if I knew where you lived I might have surprised you with some MJ today!!!! The boys fell asleep in the car and I needed a long distance to make it last! Maybe next time ;0)

by summer
can't figure out why your's won't let me post under google

Anonymous said...

Love the office, it makes me really want to start changing things up around here.....
Melissa

amanda said...

Okay, I think I changed the settings and made it easier to comment.

andrea said...

I love it. Maybe I'll have to come over one day this week to see it in person ;)

Kelly said...

Cute Amanda! I've been doing a bit of redecorating & rearranging around here too. Isn't it fun? :)