*I should of had this post done last week, when it happened, but the trip errands and to dos got in the way. So, before I can do a post about our fun family trip (which we are still on) I'd better get this one posted*
Wednesday morning Abigail and her friend, Kennedy decided to put on a talent show for the neighbors. I'm not sure how this idea came about? But there was no talking them out of it, so I had to say, yes. They made the cutest invitations (the one above was for our neighbors, Tom and Nancy) and then hand delivered them. I thought by the time 5:00 rolled around they'd forget about it, but I was so wrong. Instead, they were ready and called everyone to tell them it was time.
Abigail's talent: Doing tricks with her dog, Jake.
Kennedy's talent: Making your own body wash.
A few other kids got in on the act. Ashlynn sang This Little Light of Mine and Kennedy's sister and friend did one of those songs with hand claps, do you know what I'm talking about? What is that called?
It was adorable, well thought out, entertaining and fun. I can't wait to see what they think up think next.



3 comments:
That is adorable!! I love when I find notes that Maddy has written. The way they sound out words is too cute! We need to get together for a scrap night again (like we did A LONG time ago at our house...remember...I think Kelly was still pregnant with Graham) so we can all scrap our fun summer pictures.
(I love Abigail's dress, where is that from?)
Cute dress Abi is wearing, wherever did she get that? Oh that's right, it was one of a few things you stole from me at our garage sale.. Well atleast Abi gets good hand-me-downs huh?? :)
I can remember when you and a friend did a skit at her house and we all had to come over and watch, what was that song you sang??? I will remember..
Isn't it interesting when all these years later our kids are doing the very thing that we use to do when we were kids..
Love you sis, thanks for our special memories and thanks for being you.. I love you so very much!!
They never cease to make you smile, do they? How adorable!
Post a Comment