- Please pray for Cody and Luke today, they are both going into surgery to have their tonsils removed.
- This week is VBS at church. Will you please be praying with me that kids will come to know Christ this week as their savior, that those who do will learn more about Him and that all the kids will have lots of fun.
- Mick did well in surgery and is now home. Will you pray that his body heals quickly.
- Bryson also had a little incident over the weekend and fractured his foot, will you pray that it heals correctly.
Thanks!
4 comments:
Congrats on your move! Love your title!
Hope to see you again soon.
Cody & Luke are BOTH having surgery? At the same time? YIKES! Maybe I need to go catch up on Melissa's blog eh?
I love your new title! It is so Amanda! :)
Blogger huh?! Trader!! Kidding! I have been thinking about the move (again!!) when my subscription to typepad is up. It looks good! I love your title, so you!
Thanks for praying for Bryson. I highly doubt he will be phased by it but I am real nervous for some reason. I am just not looking forward to seeing him with a cast :( I am sure there are going to be many more though so I suppose I should get used to it.
Prayer request 1-3 have been on my list this week too. Thanks again for allowing B to be in your class this week. He loves "his teacher". Remind me, I have a funny story to tell you from yesterday. I'll have to cal you. You'll laugh and definately snort :D
#1 - WOW! That is an awful lot for a mom to go through. Sending prayers for the boys and Melissa!!
I hope you're having a wonderful week at VBS! We're sorry we're not there with you, but I had already signed E up for Science Camp (at his preschool) and it's in the mornings this week :(.
Happy Day!
Post a Comment