I love being able to create my own banner and the look of my blog but didn't like that I was paying over $8 a month to have that option in typepad. I love that in blogger, that option is free. So, I did it, I changed my blog address, name and all.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
seriously....you bug me! but I like the new look and of course your new name!
My exact reasons for wanting to switch back too. Blogger has changed a lot since I was with them. Come January I may be moving too. The only thing that bugs me (besides you :D) is that you can't click on pictures to enlarge them. My weak eyes like to see things big. Do you know if that is something you can change? Kelly's blog is the same way.
2 comments:
seriously....you bug me!
but I like the new look and of course your new name!
My exact reasons for wanting to switch back too. Blogger has changed a lot since I was with them. Come January I may be moving too. The only thing that bugs me (besides you :D) is that you can't click on pictures to enlarge them. My weak eyes like to see things big. Do you know if that is something you can change? Kelly's blog is the same way.
Post a Comment